Saturday, June 28, 2008

I await.

Since my brain isn't working well with having long posts, I decided to just cut short and include short amount of text. Which will help my brain to have it's coool holiday. Yeah. HAHA. Anyways, so this post today will be about upcoming movies which I am excited for. Yeah, Even only by
looking at it's posters. Don't be surprise if I anticipate many, a huge amount of movies. Yes? :D



This movie was out a long time ago. It's just that, I haven't been able to watch it. And, I'm also unable to find it in stores.


I know. It was on the cinema, right? Few months ago? I didn't catch it though. I don't really exactly knew why. I knew I was being a fussed with the subtitles. So yeah. I'm so downloading this one with trusted subbers, in words the fansubbers.


Just because of Jin Woo. Nothing else. HAHA


Interesting story a.k.a plotline. So yeah. Will be catching it, I think.


Cause. ;) The two upper men.


Oh, you know why. Right.


Just because of the actor. :S



Interesting title makes me wanna watch. :D


till then

w a i n e y







would you watch any of these? i wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment