Friday, June 27, 2008

back to my icon bussiness.

I was thinking last night. LOL. Well, nothing important, I was thinking about Korea’s version of Hana Yori Dango. And, Hyun Joong is one of the candidates for the role Hanazawa Rui. I actually don’t have any objections about that, but I guess, judging by his packed schedule, will he say yes? It will be nice if he does say yes though.

So, anyways, I was thinking who would be nice to play the F4 roles. And, I came up with Jang Geun Seok as Doumyouji Tsukasa. Well, the chances for him to be given the role is slim, I don’t know why I think that way but yes. However I personally think he will be able to do Tsukasa role justice. I mean, I know how he can turn from romantic to violent in a minute. I mean, I have high love for his acting skill and It will be nice if the production crew is thinking of getting Jang Geun Seok. And I think he’ll be able to sport the curly hair. HAHA. XD XD


For Rui Hanazawa, Hyun Joong is a good choice. Yeah. He is a good choice. Because he has the personality. Yes, I admit, he’s adorable in a weird way in We Got Married. HAHA. I think if Hyun Joong were really to accept this role, he’ll be able to do the role well depending on how much he work on it. However, if suddenly, Hyun Joong is unable to accept the role. I would love to death if Jeong Eui Cheol does the role. Yes, I adore him to death but that’s not the reason why I chose him. I choose him because he has that mysterious aura around him which will make it easy for him to do the quiet, deep role. :D


For the Nishikado Soujiroh role, can’t we just give it to :D Shim Ji-Ho? LOL. I think he’ll be able to ace the role but I’m sure if he was really going to be given this role, people will definitely compare him Matsuda Shota. So, yeah, kinda risky. But, yeah he’ll play the perfect role in my Hana Yori Dango ~Korean Version~. HAHA. But, if you were to tell me to find another candidate, Kim Dong Wook. He’ll be :D :D HOT. He’ll be perfect for it but at the same time, so wrong. You know. LOL. I don’t how to explain but yes. If he were to be given this role, I AGREE. I SUPPORT.


For the last F4 role, Mimasaka Akira, this person will need to compliment the person who holds Nishikado Soujiroh’s role. And, I’m thinking either Siwon, Kibum or that guy in Crazy waiting, Lee Ki Woo. HAHA. I went brain dead thinking about this character.


Or, just bring back this three cast together. HAHAH.



Makino Tsukushi, I heard, the list from the fans went from Eun Hye, Go Ara, Lee Yeon Hee and such but I go for; :D. Cha Ye-Ryeon. YES. Her. She’ll do effing awesome, but then it will kinda look like a Doremifasolasido reunion if Jang Geun Seok and Jeong Eui Cheol was picked. HAHA. I guess, maybe I’m still in the Doremifasolasido mood? Yeah? HAHA.




Anyways, 1박2일, :D :D The show’s getting more great. I LOVE yesterday’s episode. LOL. Especially because of the waking up part. The part where they showed Seung Gi saying “We can go after I wash my face.” And Kang Ho Dong replied “Then let me sleep while you’re washing.” And when the camera followed Seung Gi, HAHA, He was sleeping on the floor and Kim C was sleeping in the living room with his hand outside the balcony. Oh yes. This show is so one-of-a-kind. :D :D I love.

And yes, HAHA. I love my title. I'm so going back to making icons. RIGHTTT


& Yoochun.
Do feel well soon.
Don't overwork yourself.
& Get plenty of rest.




till then

w a i n e y





i’m experiencing worry-ness, happiness, nervous-ness and confuse-ness, wanna know why? it’s yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou.

No comments:

Post a Comment