Sunday, June 29, 2008

as of.

As of today;

I saw the Lumut Lunting (SP?)
I went to a Wedding ceremony
I went to Aneka Rasa
I ate tonnes of food
I bought DVDs
I chatted with Zimah. ;)
I editted gizzilions header
I listened Lee Seung Gi's Volume 1 over and over again
I spazz around when I was going through new pictures of celebrity
I wonder when my hair will get longer
I wore a dark purple Baju Kurung
I realised I knew the word Please, I love You, Where are you hurt?, Are You okay? and etc in Korean
I realised how much I love Doremifasolasido the novel
I REALISED HOW MUCH I LOVE MY LIFE

& I'm not even trying to be sarcastic. LOL?

till then

w a i n e y



& as of today i saw your name, one was a name of school and it kinda reminds me of how one of the sf;s mistakenly called you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment