Thursday, June 26, 2008

updated

It's been a long time since I last updated. HAHA. Sorry. Was busy coping with flu. Someone, gave me this flu and I wonder who. -___-"" I hope I'll get well soon. Cause I just do not like being sick. It's annoying. Like seriously annoying. HAHA. Anyways, what have I been doing for the past few days? Well, went to my best friend, Fizah's birthday. Happy Birthday again! :D And, I pretty much stayed home after that.

Oh, Oh, guess what I watched last night? D2: The Mighty Ducks. HAHA. Now, I wanna watch D3. Brings back old memories. LOL. My sister and I was big fans of The Mighty Ducks movies. HAHA. I wonder why. Well. I know why. :D And, and I love this;

Dwayne: Take it easy, dont listen to him.
Ken Wu: Besides that guy will kill you.
Goldberg: Yeah well just hold me back and act like I'm gonna kill him.



HAHA. Goldberg. Anyways. This is my post for today. I'm sick. HAHA.

[EDIT]Taemin needs to always pin his hair back. :P There. I've said it. I'm happy now. And yes. Minho's cute. I like Jonghyun though. -__________________-" But I like Onew too. Plus Key. :D[/EDIT]

till then


w a i n e y





39 more days. are you ready for the new sem?

No comments:

Post a Comment