Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i have a date.

Oh yes. I have a date, with the BFF;s. :D Soon. During the holidays and I can't wait. It's been almost two months since I've seen them and yes, I can't wait to tell them a lot of stories and update. I can't wait to be more emotional then ever. HAHA. And, of course, I also have another date with the SF;s which is not confirm yet when. But I know we're plannning on watching Kung Fu Panda, yes? :D HAHA. Soon too.

Anyways, now for a proper post since my brain was dead this morning when I posted my last post. HAHA. I was reading the papers two days ago and YYAAAY. Omnia. What's Omnia? Haptic! HAHA. Well, HAPTIC. I literally said HAPTIC when I saw the article and, yes, I found out, it's gonna be premiered in Singapore soon. PLEASE, PLEASE, let it come to Brunei, but make sure I have the right amount of money, OKAY? HAHA.





HAHA. I LOVEE IT. I can imagine this phone on my palms already. Righhht. What happened with the flip mobile thingy? HAHA. I still love Flip but in Brunei, the flip ones are, em. Outdated? Must I say. Enough about mobile, I finished Season 4 of CSI : NY. And, you cannot imagine how I reacted. Especially during the "Right Next Door" episode. It broke my heart. Oh yes. It did. HAHA. Bah, I betterrrrrr stop. I'm talking non sense here!

till then

w a i n e y




did you know my BFF;s approves of you. :) you and yoursuperwave and they haven't even talked / meet you. kinder bueno. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment