Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sky of love.



I am actually having mixed feelings about Koizora, I like but I hate it the same time. Ironic much? And it actually bugs me. The cast are wonderful, you know. Since it's Aragaki Yui and Miura Haruma, he's cute. HAHA. Anyways, talking about the movie, it's said to be the movie which made million people cried. I cried for a second which made me go Okay, why am I feeling not so sad? This is suppose to be a very very touching story that will make go and cry buckets. Then, I realise why that's happening. The storyline and twist of fate were very predictable. Yeah, I mean, very easily predictable. LOL. XD XD. 30 minutes passed and I went "AHHH, I know what's gonna happen." And it did. S#!*!!!?! I was like what? Nada major twist??? WHYY? HAHA. XD. I went bizarre after watching it. I mean, I wished that I can go turn time and stop the script writer from writing the movie this way. However, the acting were so so for me. They did their best though and um. Yeah. LOL. XD XD. Why can't I say much about Miura? AHHH. I guess, I like him in Gokusen 3 more, cause his hair style pwns mine (He's the one at the upper part, left side). HAHA. XD



And Haruma Miura character here, reminds me of my beloved boyfriend (imaginary that it), Shugo. HAHA. Cause LOL. XD XD Shugo's character in Battle Royale II was blonde then he had black hair for like 3 minutes then back to blonde, same goes to Hiro, Haruma Miura. Anywayyy. The movie is recommended for people who like obviously, touching and lots of tears story. However, do keep in mind this story does touch you at some place, I mean, it shows what a guy should and should not do, which rules. However, I was annoyed with Yu's appearance, not because he's what or what, I just did not see the point, he only had like an hour of happiness and suddenly it went away. I was like "WTF." Yeah. I did.

Anyways, back to real life. I went out today, with Lina and Ros, why? Well, you'll find out soon. It was obviously fun cause I miss the Special Friends a lot been wanting to rant and talk and gossipped. HAHA. XD. So, purpose? Soon, you'll find out. :D :D


till then

w a i n e y.




no. not about guys. haha. ah. i miss. 78 more days?

No comments:

Post a Comment