Wednesday, May 14, 2008

& allergy.

So, yesterday afternoon, went to Borneo Clinic with mum and dad since I'm having my allergy attack, where, my ears gets itchy and as you may know is having eczema, and my hands and foot are also experiencing the rash and itchy-neesss. Very very painful. Cause it's just too much too handle. HAHA. So, went to the Clinic, receive this information, again.

Doctor - So, you have to eat more vegetables..
Mum - How about prawns?
Doctor - No, no prawns, not seafood, more vegetables, okay?
Me - *I know* Smiles.. :D


Ahh. The same old thing, no prawns and more vegetables. I am eating vegetables! HAHA. XD XD. Well, some times. Plus, I was given the Beta cream, and One set of pills for the allergy and another for curing the itchinesss. AHHH. I have to eat pills, again. ;( HAHA. XD XD. I really need to stop eating prawn and eat more vegetables. Gatal wahhh my handsss. Then, head off home cause we wanna pick my sister, and we picked up Syahmi theeen ate at Food Zone. As usual. The dim sum, where I will eat my last bits of prawn. HAHA. XD

Then, went shopping for this Friday's event for a while then, went to Komunis, YAY, bought, Koizora, Kung Fu Dunk, Over Her Dead Body, The Secret, The Worst Guy Ever. HAHA. XD XD. I'll start with Koizora tomorrow. YAY. I have things to watch. :D :D

till then

w a i n e y





should we end the mystery now? I like reminiscing all those supersmile,waveandtalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment