Saturday, May 17, 2008

hiatus againn?

Hey hey. HAHA. Haven’t updated for a day, yeah? LOL. XD XD. So, well, many things happened during the past few days. Firstly, I’m working. HAHA. Yes, I started working and It’s tiring. A very tiring job since it takes up around 7 hours of my day. Yes, yes, I’m not even kidding. Plus, the LOL. Ngalih saya lahh. So, yeah. Do not be surprise if I don’t update much cause yeah, shortages of time.

Anyways, so, yesterday, Friday, May 16, 2008, At 9, I had a BBQ party, well, it wasn’t really a party, it was just the five of us, the SF;s. No offence, why didn’t we invite anyone? Cause it’s our first outing so we wanted it to be special and private and erm, how to say, we wanted it to be shared among ourselves so, yeah, sorry. No invitation.

And at the same time, we as you can see from above, celebrated someone’s birthday, :D :D We celebrated Lina’s birthday! Happy belated Lina!! I know it’s been a long time since your birthday, but, you deserve this cause you’ve been our good friend and our special friend, so, I hoped you enjoyed and love the surprise we pulled off especially for you. Hehe.

And, well, I would just say let the pictures do the talking, yeah? And OH OH, I want the pictures from Via’s camera, SOON. HAHA. Ohh, off-day on Sunday, I loveeeee. HAHAH. XD XD Sorry, very very short entry.

till then

w a i n e y




oh. duringwork, i saw your name (well, not really ;)) and it cheered me up. ohthesmallthingsthatmakesmehappy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment