Sunday, May 25, 2008

you made me cry

Uh. Long post ahead so beware. HAHA. XD XD. To starts things off, YAY! Nubhan’s number 3. I was feeling so proud of him when he was officially in the Finals and I wasn’t expecting him to be in the top three, I thought that he was gonna be number 4 or 5, Seriously and I’m not even kidding. I thought, Stacy, Riz and Nadia was gonna top the charts so seeing that Nubhan’s number 3 was like OMG! I AM PROUD!!!!! YAY!! CELEBRATEEE. HAHA. ;D

But, I have to say Nubhan’s performance for his new song, Ada Untuk Mu brought me to tears and I don’t even know why. ;D Good. I love when a performance makes me cry, like THSK / DBSK’s PROUD in Budokan Tour, Carols by Ayumi Hamasaki and ET-CETERA by ONE OK ROCK. I cried during the performance because of the lyrics and Nubhan’s feel helped in making me cry. I love that one line, which should be literally translated as ‘I will still love you even if my breath stops’ I was awww-ing at the lyrics, and the melody which goes;

Ada Untukmu - Nubhan
Ciptaan; Zetty Akmar, Lirik; Abie Abdullah

Di sana punggut menanti mengharap bulan membalas rindu di hati
Di sini aku berdiri menunggu penuh dengan kesabaran
Tanpa manis madah, janji yang puitis untuk persembahan
Hanya ketulusan sekeping hati suci

Aku berikan kasih kalau itu yang kau mahu dariku
Aku berikan cinta untuk membahagiakan harimu
Aku sayang dirimu biar pun nafasku sampai terhenti

Akanku kota janji kita
Mendirikan Taj Mahal cinta
Seteguh kasih Shah Jahan kepada Mumtaznya

Terasa indah pabila berdua semakin tiba saat bahagia meraih cinta kita
Aku berikan kasih kalau itu yang kau mahu dariku
Aku berikan cinta untuk membahagiakan harimu
Aku sayang padamu biarpun nafasku sampai terhenti

Akan ku kota janji kita
Mendirikan taj mahal cinta kita
Seteguh kasih Shah Jahan kepada Mumtaznya


Mum was HAHA, surprised caused I cry. Difficult to see me cry honestly especially during performance, Usually if I like the performance, my eyebrows tend to get together, y’know. But crying during a performance means I really really really like it and it means a lot to me, like Kyuhyun’s first performance after his accident made me cry like hell. DBSK’s comeback and song called I’ll be there made me cry like a kid all over again. NewS’ first comeback after the Uchi-Kusano incident also made me cry like it’s the end. HAHA. XD, Emotional much.



But yeeees, I love Nubhan’s performance, if someone told me to rate it, I give 15/10. :D Get that? And then, I like Toi’s new song, I do. And I like his performance, ironic much? Stacy, well, I liked the Ada Cinta? Performance, the one with Rossa’s song, yes, I liked that, Nadia, well, I don’t know and Riz, I don’t know. :D Okay, enough of AF for the moment, has anyone watched Tae Yang (Big Bang)’s new MV, the one Look at Only Me, not Prayer, I love the one with Look at Only Me, CUTE. PLUS, All of Big Bang is there and the ending was HAHAH. Adorable! Plus, the main point is the song lawa. :D

Oh yeah, Super Junior’s Super Show, aii. Cute the Marry U part, when all the fans sang. I knew Yesung cried during this moment, I wonder how was Kyuhyun, but yes, true, Super Junior, We Love You, especially after you guys showed how much you guys have been working hard. But, but, I miss my lovelies = DBSK, auu, I miss them a lot. ;D I wanna hear new Korean song by them actually but hey, it’s okay, take a break boys, you guys need them. Hehe, Ahh, I need new CD. LOL. XD XD. My music’s is already approaching to 2 gb. HAHA. Belum lagi campur the one in my sister’s lappy. HAHA, like Shinee’s, Evan’s, MC The Max, Lee Seung Gi’s Vacation single, Alex’s digital single and Crown J’s. Banyak tuuu. Cause I download by album. Seksa ne men-transfer. HAHA. XD And, I want to try Moon Hee Jun’s special album. ;D

What else did I wanna say ah? I forgot. Oh yeah, I wanna eat. HAHA. I was making a list yesterday while working cause I didn’t have anything to do cause my work was zero like nil. So yeah this list was places where I wanted to go and I realized later, it was more of restaurant, HAHA, rather than significant places = I’m getting hungry with this no-fixed-dinner-time. My list includes; Au Lait, Aminah Arif, Takoyaki stall (I blame this on Gokusen 3, oh Hiura Miruma is hot.), Misato, 3 different bakeries. The bakery cause one; I want cream puff, two, I want the bun, three; I want that particular popiah. ;D Yes, I eat a lot. And and I want Mister Pizza jua, HAHA. I miss the BFF;s, OHHH. That reminds me Good Luck to all my bestest friends a.k.a BFF;s in MD for their AS exams which started on the 21st May. Good Luck girls, no worries, I know you can do it, I have faith in yousss. LOVE;s!! Take care!! Anyways, I’ll end my post, before it gets lengthy.

till then

w a i n e y





i keep on hearing people mentioning your name but they aren’t referring to you but it does make me miss you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment