Thursday, May 8, 2008

semester's out.

Ahh. Finally. I'm done. HAHAH, with Semester 2's exam. Should I smile? Should I laugh or Should I worry? Hehe.. Anyways, I'm planning on doing many stuff and I do not know which to start first. So yeah, I let my super-ego do the work. LOL.

Right after the exam, mum and dad, brought us to eat out. At Syahmi's favourite restaurant, where I ate Nasi Beriani Daging, yummm. And, Plain Nan? What was it again? I forgot. HAHA. Anyways, it was great. The food was cheap, delicious andddd yummy. HAHAH. Then, head off to Chong Hock cause I wanted to grab some DVD. I bought, Stomp the Yard for Along, You got Served, M, Open City and 27 Dresses. LOL. XD XD. I should have gone to Komunis and buy more CD. HAHA. Anyways, mum and dad's addicted to Jumong. HAHA. Sama macam Kyu. LOL. He loved Jumong. Who's Kyu? Kyuhyun people. My love in SuJu. HAHA. ROTFL. Fan-girl.

Then, head off to Soon Lee to grab some snacks, such as Tom Yam Seaweed, I loveeeeeee. It's fairly nice, y'know. OOh, that reminds me, I should post up the Kimchi pictures. I had *I think* successfully made Home made Kimchi and I;m very proud of myself. HAHAH. Sooon, I'll post the picture, next plan, Kimbab. HAHAH. XD XD. I should be off. I wanna get some rest for tomorrow, hahah, I got a job to do = enjoy my holiday. HAHAHAHHA.

till then

w a i n e y



the walk out on tuesday was awesome. supersmile on wednesday was nice and that one attention today was cute. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment