Monday, April 28, 2008

what? no electricity.

LOL. XD XD. Yeaaap, We were one of the victims of "Karan Tutup." LOL. I'm glad it's back open now. It stop functioning on Saturday around 4.30pm and it function back on Sunday 10.30pm. Like 2 days without electricity and seriously, I can not stand thattt. Anyways, simple post today. Hiatus after this. Exam week people.

And yeah, those period without electricity was erm, I cannnnot describe. Thank god, mum and dad brought us out to places so that kami inda mati kepanasan. HAHA. XD XD. Au, I was mental. I was like "Uh. Inda tah saya dapat lihat Nubhan ne?" & "Cemana kan makan nasi ne?" Yes, FYI, Our rice cooker uses electricity. So, we went out lunch then, sent Along somewhere then shop a bit. Mum shouldn't let me go in Best Eastern, seriously. There was another Yuki Nakaji's work, ZIG ZAG. And aiiii, I bought the first volume. Addicted tia lagi neee.

Bahhh, bah, saya off. Revise w a i!!!! XP XP

till then

w a i n e y.




:) :) wave me onthelast. show me sign. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment