Friday, May 9, 2008

got to get next to you.


That is. The Kimchi that I made. LOL. XD. Seriously, 100% by me, with no one's help except for the knife and grater, they helped me. HAHA. Anyways, I spend my night watching videos last night. Videos of Anycall Haptic CF. Seriously. Cuteee. Especially Junsu's part, OMG! My Blood Pressure & Okay! You guys stay there, I'm totally telling the manager. HAHA. XD XD. Super adorablee. But Min, you're breaking my heart. ROTFL. It's okay, but truelyyyy, this CF makes me wanna own Haptic. AHHHH. The phone look sooo good.


If it was available in English and in Brunei, ahhh, me want. Though, it will probably cost a lot. But the function. You lean, I lean. HAHA. XD XD. Look at the CF to understand. HAHA. Anyways, what else. Oh yeahhh, We Got Married. YAY. Finally I'm able to watch. I wonder how Kim Hyung Joo and Hwang Bo's gonna do replacing the Alex-Shin-Ae couple. XD. Looks like I've been watching too much show. HAHA. XD XD.

till then

w a i n e y





call me crazybutithinkyoufeelittoo. :) next to you tuesday wasnice.

No comments:

Post a Comment