Sunday, May 18, 2008

1 Night 2 Days



Did anyone catch this episode in KBS World? :D :D I laughed my ass off with this episode. And the ending was TRIPLE ROTFL!!! XD XD XD I mean, the dance was definitely laugh material which made me so happy. And LOL. Just the fact that they had to wake up and finish the dance was extremely LOL. If you're craving for something that cheers you up instantly then this is the answer. Plus, I like Lee Seung Gi and Eun Ji Won.

Oh, oh, while I was working yesterday, this 2 kids were talking and I overheard them talking about Akademi Fantasia which made me, HAHA, smile.

Kid 1 - "Eh, AF main ni awal ani ni eh!"
Kid 2 - "Au. Minggu depan Final ahh. Aku mahu si Nubhan final."
Kid 1 - "Au. Aku pun. Ia lawa menyanyi bah."
Kid 2 - "Handsome lagi tuu. Last week lawa ia menyanyi. Final ni ia!"
Kid 1 - "*makes random comments about other participants*"


HAHA. Most importantly, this kids were boys and the most naughtiest and they like Nubhan! I was like "Cutee kamu ani ehhh!!" HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y




& ireallysuperbly miss your smile and waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment