Tuesday, May 13, 2008

심지호, >___<

I found a new crush. HAHA. XD XD. I mean, celebrity crush, He's hot. LOL. And super cute. 심지호, Shim Ji-Ho, I had finally watched Open City and he acted in it. So suave. HAHA. I was from the instant moment he came on the screen, I said "Ohhh. Cute. I like him already." It was obvious, his character like the main actress. HAHA. I was like, coome on, he's a cutie, like him not the cop. Forget the detective. LOL. XD XD.



Personally, I love the long hair on him, kinda reminds me of Matsuda Shota though. But, obviously he looks good with short hair too. How did I know? Randomly surf his official website. & The website is full of eye candy seriously. LOL.



Someone needs to stop me from developing celebrity crush but he's hot. HAHA. I wanna see more of his work. *goes off and make research* HAAHA.

till then

w a i







remembering your risk and supersmile makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment