Monday, May 12, 2008

ah. i need to go out.

HAHA. Ignore the title. Well, I need to go out cause I wanna go shopping. HAHA. Shopping for DVD. I've watched M and 27 dresses, and I don't wanna watch Open City cause then I wouldn't have anything to watch. HAHA. So, even if I had the chance to go out, I would actually do not know what movies to purchase. I purchased M and 27 Dresses cause I wanted to watch it since a long time ago. I guess maybe I'll buy something American or maybe I'll just buy a Korean or Japanese Series. We'll see. HAHA.

But then, I need to make Kimbap. HAHA, This person is really determine on making Kimbap. But, not now. Cause, I don't know, I have so many things on my mind that I don't know which wants to satisfy first. Come one Ego, make your decision. LOL. XD XD. And I should really go print those pictures. But, I haven't pick them yet. I mean, if I had to print them all, that's like 2000+ pictures. XD Vain.

I'm hungry. So, I'm offff.

till then

w a i n e y.




wonderwhatareyoudoing. i truly miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment