Sunday, May 11, 2008

And a Happy Mother's day.

So, I spend my morning surfing and watching Three Dads and One Mum. And at 2pm, I went of accompanying my mum, dad and brother to Syahmi's school. Syahmi's having a colouring contest. :D :D HAHA. So, went there and the function hasn't started yet. Around 2.20pm, the function starts with the Opening Speech and such. And after that, YAY, It's colouring time. As usual, I took a look at Syahmi and did some photographing, I need to edit that picture and print them.

I'm doing a printing job for my room. Yes, my messy room. I wanna put up tonnes of picture on my wall. I was actually planning to re-paint my wall, but then, I knew it was gonna be such a mess eventhough I know, Dad and I will do a good job with it, Come onn, look at our pathway arah the Tv room and Upstairs, it's painted by me and dad, And we love it. :D :D, Kambang.

Anyways, after taking pictures, head off to The Mall for a bit with Mum, cause we wanted to check out and window shop. LOL. XD XD. Plus, I wanted to spent the day with Mum. And yeass, we did buy Misato. Hehe. Yummy. And, mum bought Chicken Pie and Tart. Then, went out cause dad's picking us up. Syahmi gets consolation prize. XD XD. Cute. I love the way he colours his work. Cute, but he complained cause he didn't like the crayon, not because of what, it's just he doesn;t really work well with crayons. LOL. Anyways till here. And, not to forget,

Happy Mothers Day especially to:
My Mum, :D
Happy Mothers Day, ma! Sorry, angah didn't get any present, but I hope this heart filled with super love is enough for Mama, and angah hope, mama enjoy the day & I promise will make mum and dad proud. :D :D, I love you ma!!!!

till then

w a i n e y




& lol. it's been like what? 3 days but i wannaseemysuperwaveandsmile.

No comments:

Post a Comment