Sunday, May 11, 2008

;) i likee.

Oh yes. I like Nubhan's performance last night. I had actually mistaken the song for an Indonesian song but it's actually Malaysian. Seriously, the song is nice. It's very very nice and mellow but meaningful song so, I was really looking forward to Nubhan's performance and I was also looking forward to Stanly's cause of the Samson song. I personally, love Nubhan's performance, in the past concerts, like Kembali Senyum, Dealova and recently Hanya engkau yang mampu. :D :D His tone is nice but it's hard to sing with the voice. But, yeah, in my personal point of view, I like the performance and no matter what people say, I'm rooting for him, so if there's NO Nubhan, most probably, I wouldn't be watching AF. LOL. XD XD.



:D Anyways, I'm gonna resume watching Three Dads and One Mum cause the story is just tttooo funny. I love the aegyo-ness in it, not exactly, aegyo material but it's cuute. HAHA. XD XD. And, I'm waiting for new We Got Married episodes, I'm really looking forward to the 2 new sets of couple. YAY. XD XD. Though, I know I'll miss the Alex-Shin Ae couple, they were compatible though too romantic. HAHA. XD :D And p/s: Lina, Crown J and In Young punya episode ada udahh. HAHA. XD Kesian si Crown J. Plannya inda menjadiii. HAHA.


till then

w a i n e y





canihandle84daysw/oyoursmileandwave?

No comments:

Post a Comment