Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday

A very Happy Birthday to my little brother Syahmi!! :D :D I LOVE YOU. Everyone in this family loves you, Syahmi. No worries, your dream will come true. The thing you've always wanted will be here in the afternoon. Sorrrry, Angah and Along will be late for your birthday, butttt, Love the cake Syahmi! I LOVEEEE YOU, My cute little vain partner. :D :D


HAHA. So yeah, my little brother is celebrating his 10th birthday today. 10, I love 10. HAHA. But, me and my sister will be late in celebrating his birthday, cause we are working tonight. Yeah, my work occupies my afternoon, evening and night. And, I'm probably quitting soon. Around the beginning of June. Psst, Lina, bila liat Kung Fu Panda? Wai free 8 June onwards, HAHA. Tapi wai belum gtau boss. HAHA. Anyways, short post as tomorrow, I'll post a lot. I woke up late tadi. HAHA.


till then

w a i n e y





remembering your wave and your smile, :) makes me hyper. 72 or more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment