Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a warning.

A warning to readers. This post may contain some harsh, rude, IMMATURE words. It may also contain swearing and such. IT WILL ALSO HURT PEOPLE WHO ARE SENSITIVE. So, if you think you are, scram.

Thank you. So, yeah, today. I'm happy to be honest I am. I love it when people tend to you know, jump to conclusion, make up their own judgement, thinks that they know everything PLUS SENSITIVE. Yeah, I do. That makes the world seem to be such a better place. HAHA.

So, people, do YOU tend to make up your own conclusion? Right after you hear a one side story? Well, I do. YEAH. I ADMIT. I DO. Its better than not admitting. It's better than being a hypocrite who deletes a post, says thing that they claim to not mean and regret them later on. So yeah, whatever. If you people think, I'm being immature? Then, you wanna know what? ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT, SO? WHY SHOULD I CARE?

Call me immature. Call me stupid. Call me useless, Call me everything. WHATEVER. I don't fucking care. If you think you can hurt me, then yeah, whatever. You can but I will hurt you back. x) I'm so damn proud of myself. I don't care. If people say this is lame then why read? If you wanna say I'm a coward then whatever, I CAN SAY THIS FACE TO FACE, NO WORRIES. I CAN.

Yeah, you know what, some people are just retards. I mean, say things that they say they wouldn't do but they do do it. And some people are just plain um, annoying. I settled it so nicely but you people did things that you said you had regret, RIGHT.

FUCK SHIT. IF you wanna act, DO NOT ACT IN FRONT OF ME. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TALK TO ME. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TOUCH ME. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE SAY MY NAME. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE ASK PEOPLE ABOUT ME. GO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF. YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, KANN??????

So yeah, you know everything, you're mature, you're nice, you're great and you're funny, you know what? BARIGALI. NO WAY. I DO NOT AGREE. Eh, maybe I should be dramatic here? HAHA.

OOOPS, Is there anyone who thinks I'm talking about them? I'm not sorry though, whatever. You think you're the only people I think about? Perasan. I have my life. I do not cling onto people. AND i don't go dramatic. yeah? Well. maybe sometimes,

SO??

FUCK OFF. Swearing wouldn't change anything, but I'm sick and tired of people back stabbing me and such. GO AWAY AND LEAVE.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment