Friday, April 4, 2008

damaged.

Peer teaching in two days time. HAHAH. Saya stress and scared. LOL. But I know I'll be happy when I'm done with English peer-teaching, then it will be Malay then Pelajaran Am. I need to do my revision. I wanna do well, seriously. Revision for LnD andd I need to do draft on Maths. Yeah, maths. Lesson plan, individual works. We neeed to create our own Teaching aids and, activity.

I can feel the pressure coming in. So yeah. But, I know, I can do it. HAHA. Right. Anyways, I need to do what, Lesson Plan for Maths, PA and I need to do the names for that and the selling buying sign. Yeah. HAHA. I may sound like I'm freaking out right? Well, I am. HAHA. Freaking out cause we need to sent in the Malay ABM report on Monday. Yeah. I'm like, OMG. Mine's 9 page, I wonder how Zie's report is. Cause I haven't done my conclusion. Zie's my partner for malay, BTW. LOL.

So, my day yesterday was OKAY. Spent most of the day with Lina and Zie. And, we did some stuff for English yesterday with Fifi. Yeah people, It's confirm, I'm gonna sing on monday. AUU. I realise I can't sing even a note or a tune but whatever. I'm doing set induction and it makes me happy because I know some will be coming late. ROTFL. HAHA. I do not care. But yeah, I've done the song, should I photocopy? I do not know. HAHA. And, mates, be prepare for selling and buying. HAHA.

Anyways, I have a BFF chat meeting today. LOL. With Zimah. HAHA. Yeap, yeap. SO, I'm going. HAHA. I'll be practising my singing dulu. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment