Monday, March 31, 2008

hectic me

Tired-ness. HAHA. I know, I know, I’ve been complaining and saying that I’m tired but I’m not really doing anything so yeah. But, I know, next, next week will be hectic. I mean, real hectic. Wanna see my schedule? It’s so un-stressful, HAHA.

• 7th April – Malay Report due.
• 7th April – English Peer-teaching.
• 7th April till 12th April – English Observation Report due.
• 12th April – Malay Peer-teaching.
• 14th April – Pelajaran Am Essay Due.
• 16th April – Learning and Development Second test.
• 17th April – Pelajaran Am Peer-teaching.
• 29th April or 3rd May – Mathematics Lesson Plan due.


Ah. Yeah, so yeah. See. See. It’s like every peer teaching is like continuing and no end. HAHA. I don’t even understand what I’m trying to say. I’m stressing out at the moment. We haven’t done any preparation for English, even the lesson plan is like 0. So, we’re having a discussion tomorrow as usual. No, tadi inda jadi. Hehe, kami busy. Right. Anyways, just wish me tones of luck. I mean, yeah. I’m just to stressed to express my feelings at the moment.

What should I do for the peer teaching, hm. I know, I need to buy blu-tack baru. HAHA. I need to print out the Fahaman and the English content. Later, I should check the malay report and maybe finish them. I need to print the questions too. God, this is stressing me out. And what stressed me out more is one little fact. One side. HAHA. If you guys, get it then yeah. Good for you. I mean, ‘One side’ can mean a lot, let’s see if you can guess I right, HAHA.

But then, whatever, I’m used to it. HAHA. Lagipun, why should you listen to me anyways? What was it again? Immature? Yeah, immature. LOL. XD XD. I’m seventeen. Bare in mind, I’m seventeen, masih illegal. It’s annoying when people think I’m 19-ish or 20ish. I’M SEVENTEEN! Don’t trust me? Whatever youu. Oh, oh, I can sleep late tonight. I have class at 10. Eh, wait, I need to do report. I will do it, no worries.

Anyways, so my day. My day was certainly okay today. I came in early today, around 7.15am, I think? Went straight to CLT 1.17, 0, nil. No one in there, and I thought to myself, ah, finally some peace, some alone time. HAHA. Weirdo. Then, Lina came in around 7.30am, we chatted about this stuff which I can hardly remember but I know it was something about spending money on teaching aids. Then, lecture starts, Ros came in.

Then, lecture ended at 9.20ish. We went straight to our tutorial and were waiting outside. We joked a lot today. HAHA. Then, next my English tutorial, Ahh, I’m late again. I mean, I always come at 11.15ish. I have tutorial before this, OKAY? LOL. Then, tutorial ended early, went out terus. Met up Lina and Ros, ah yes, Zie’s not here today. Then we ate, I remember our conversation was about this ‘Uhuk-Uhuk’ thing. LOL. And about our obsession with food. Au, trust me, me, Lina and Ros are big fan of food. HAHAH. I mean it.

Then went to the library cause me and Lina wanted to borrow books for our Malay. We searched and out of 15 books that were said to be available, we only achieve to getting 2. Lucky us yeah? NO. So, borrowed books and then sat. We talked about my hiccup laugh. Au, if I really enjoy a joke, my laughter sounds hiccup-y. Get it? HAHA. Then at 2.40pm, we went down to CLT cause we didn’t want to stay in the library, cold. I was like “I can die here, it’s freeeezing.” HAHA. Then, stayed in CLT with Lina, Ros has class to go in.

Lina and I well, we didn’t do any works but we watched music videos. DBSK. Rising Sun, I likeeee. Then, went home, dad and mum picked me up at 4.10pm. Our first conversation, yes, he father-daughter-mother convo.

M – How’s your day? Anything interesting happen.
W – Yeap, many. HAHA.
D - *listening*
W – Si atu, ahahhahahhahahha, askhjakjdaskndasfksaffd.
M – HAHAHAHAHAHHA
D - *smilesssss.*

Then, me, dad and mum head off to Giant. Surprisingly, the crowd’s a little bit surprising, I mean, it was not crowded. So, we bought grocery, I was being such an annoyance when I commented all the prices. HAHA. Then, after giant, headed off to my baby brother! I missss. Picked him up, went home. Ate dinner, talked to Syahmi about this CD rosak song and now, currently talking to my sister. Yeah. HAHHA

Till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment