Sunday, April 20, 2008

waiie. haha.

I know. Some of the previous post sound so dull and boring. HAHA. I know, you don't need to tell me. Anyways, dull post have their own reason behind them and mine is because I'm just too busy. I mean, assignments are due and such. Even going on MSN are something I find hard to do. I do go online though I surf about other stuff such as DBSK, SuJu, ONE OK ROCK news and such. Yeah, that's more important to me. LOL. I have to keep track with stuff. Like SuJu having another sub-unit, SUJU M. LOL. And ONE OK ROCK releasing their LIVE DVD. I wantt. HAHA. Their performance on Et-cetera was awesome.

Okay, skip that. Last week was a bit hectic. With the Pelajaran Am micro-teaching and the L and D test. It was hectic and a busy week. Now, what's left are Mathematics Lesson Plan assignment and Exams. HEHE. I need lucks for the exam, seriously. I haven't started revising, very very risky. Will do though. What else? Oh yeah, we had maths as usual yesterday anddd, we as in me, Lina and Zie almost broke out to laughter because of wedon;tknowwhat. HAHA. I guess we have too many inside jokes these days. HAHAH.

Oh, my brother's being a cutie pie nowadays. He was like "Ngah~ Telefon.." and I was "Mana?" and he gave me the finger-like phone and said "Hellew~~~" HAHA. My brother's my everything. He's my knight in shining armour. HAHA. I'm kidding but my brother is my cheerleader, he cheers me up everytime I want him to, same goes to my sister, except my sister tend to get annoying. HAHA. I'm kidding, I love them both. And Mum and Dad tooo, just because they are the most awesome-est parents in this world, understanding and caring. I love our dinner, lunch and hi-tea time, it's the things that I look forward to in my days.

I need to print out notes. UGHH. LOL. I'm tired. I'm always tired. I get sleepy too. HAHA. Better get my routine back to normal. Oh yeah, what else did I plan to do again? I forgot. I know I wanted to watch more fancams. Oh yeah. I wanna watch movies. HAHA. L change the worLd. Ken'ichi Matsuyama is the cutest, have any of you watched him in NANA. He was adorable. Ohhh, plus I wanna see his movie, cause ada Shugo. HAHA. Shugo is Shugo Oshinari, my
favourite actor in the whole wide world. HAHA. Seriously. I'm not even kidding. Sadly, he always get the smaller part in dramas. His big part was in All About Lily Chou-Chou and BR II.

And I know I wanna watch Kurosagi the Movie. YamaPi. HAHA. He's in a group called NewS, I'm sure everyone knows dat. What else did I wanna watch? Oh yeah, Over her dead body. Looks interesting and and and my Jang geun seok's movie, Doremifasolati. HAHA. I want watch, OST sound great. What else? Oh yeah. I want to watch DBSK and ONE OK ROCK live. Just because they are awesome live. I mean, have you watch DBSK's 2nd tour concert performances? Or their
Five in the black tour? DEAD END was awesome. ONE OK ROCK is awesome too, I mean, my fav. Et-cetera, their live was the best. I LOOOOVE.

Oh yeah. I wanna eat Misato. SOON. And I'm not even kidding. I do not care anymore. HAHA. Oh yeah, I have to come early on Tuesday, at 9. AHH. Do I have to? HAHAH. I'm used to coming at 9.30 am. Now, terpaksalah saya datang at 8.35am. HAHA. It's okay tho. Oh yeah. Most probably, I'm gonna go on a hiatus. I mean, revision week and exam. So yeah. I wouldn't have much to say anyway. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y.




eyb. one of the true blessing. ogteli.

No comments:

Post a Comment