Saturday, April 19, 2008

ah, i love youuuu.

I saw my bf last night. I saw my bf last night. LOL. Kidding, well, not, I saw my imaginary bf last night. HAHA, I saw Park Ki-Woong, OKAY. Sheesh. Just see, 2 minutes after this, one special rumour will go out in the open. WHATEVER. HAHA. I don't care.

Anyways, one more to gooooooo, Mathematics, I spent my day doing maths with Lina, Ros was at CLT doing her stuff. Oh yeah, I notice, my hair is longer. It's like really long. I mean not long as in long but It;s growing pretty fast these days. I noticed this yesterday when my brother and I was taking pictures outside our home. LOL. I was like, EH, My hair is looong. HAHA.

Anyways, 1 more week for lectures and tutorial then off to revision week. Exam starts on the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th. In a week. I should start revising yeah. HAHA. I WILL.

till then

w a i n e y.






:) don'tstressyourselfout. iwantthewave. monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment