Monday, April 21, 2008

our time is.

HAHA. There's a curse between us. LOL. XD XD. I'm addicted to Within Temptation's What Have you done? HAHA. I wanted the song What have you done, when Lina told me that it was nice, and it is. But I end up downloading one of their album yesterday and yes, I have to agree, they are nice. Anyways, what do I need to do today? HAHA. I need to check my final assignment. Then do some revision as usual which may be distracted by those television shows I'm in love with. HAHA.

Yes, I watch television a lot. Is there a problem? HAHA. My current views are on Unstoppable Wedding and what ah? I don't really remember much. Anyways, I spent my days downloading music yesterday. One was an album from Epik High which is certainly awesome. If I were to go to Korea, other than DBSK's things, I 'll buy Epik High's too. HEHE. And, I did experiment on the much controversial undebutted group in Korea, A'ST 1.

They create controversy when they had issue the 'Defeat Super Junior' thingy. Let's hope that's it's healthy competition. I still love my Q. HAAHA. Q is Kyuhyun btw. Anyways, I'm done here. I wanna watch We got Married. HAHA. Andy & Solbi. Cute.


till then

w a i n e y




take the risk. i am. inoeyoucan.

No comments:

Post a Comment