Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i rather pretend.

Well. So yesterday. After watching We Got Married yesterday, mum called up and told us, as in me and my brother to change clothes cause mum wants to bring us out dinner. So, we did. I took my shower and such then my sister came and mum and dad arrived. HAHA. So, me and my sister head off in one car cause my sister have to go to work later. Then, we head off to as usual, Food Properties in Gadong. And as expected, I booked Butter Chicken, HAHA. & Ice Lemon Tea. However, I should have really ordered something else. LOL. XD XD.

After that, head off to Mufakat, to kill time cause it's still early, sooo yes. Did a little bit shopping spree, for dad and mum. HEHE. Shoes. Bag & Clothes. I want. HAHA. And Syahmi gets an early birthday gift. *jealoused.* A wireless PS2 Controller. Syahmi, you should have bought that DDR. HAHA. ROTFL. I want CDss, though mum says after the exam which is on the 8th, Ma, angah minta belikan cd tu nanti. Heh. HAHA. Then went home. And today. Yes, since I had to come at 8.35am, I woke up early, mum and dad brought me to a restaurant to have breakfast, I ate Roti Kahwin with Tea Tarik. I lovess.

Then, send mum off to work then, me and dad head off to UBD. Oh yeaaa, we did have father-daughter conversation, HAHA. Well, we usually do, I mean, whenever I go home, I talked to Dad about stuff. ROTFL. So, came early to class, a friend told me there's a course evaluation going on, so I went to ICTC since it was still early, but yeahhh, my password and log in, tidak mahu lagi. I do not like this. Head up to the 3rd floor, 15 minutes they said. So yeah. Had Malay then mathematics. I predicted this. Seeee, Lina, Zie! Told you we have too many inside jokes.

And we have been imagining things tooo much. HAHA. Mathematics, as usual was full of "sayaterpaksatahanketawasayasupayasayatidak
dikeluarkandarikelasdanditegur" HAHAA. 'I'll call you back' ROTFL. Us and our personal group jokes. LOL. XD XD XP. Then, we head off to ICTC and YAY, It works. HAHA. And, as usual we had lunch and borrowed discussion room. Yeahh, we borrow discussion room a lot these days. HAHA. We should be call the "Discussionroom group." ROTFL. Then, Ros, messaged. LOL. Asking where were we, so texted back and such. Ros came. & We went to the cafeteria. Then dad came with mum.

And, yes, my post panjang today. Annnnd, we head off to Giant. Mum wants to buy grocery. Oh mum! I love you Ma. Buying groceries are like the best thing in the world. Okay, I'm exaggerating. HAHAH. SO? I'm ending my post here eh. Ngalih saya. HAHA. I wanna watch AF. Au, saya anticipate Nubhan's performance. I want him to ace this Concert. He should have got the Tak Bisakah. Yeah, I've been yapping about it dari tadi.

till then

w a i n e y





:) :) your's was risky yet lovely. thatwas niiiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment