Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i did this for you!!

HAHA. Sentence for the day "I did this for you!" LOL. XD XD. I like. We, as in me and Lina even made our own jokes based on "I did this for you!". If you had watched We Got Married with Crown J & In Young, you'll understand. HAHA. And why did we made jokes? Cause we were waiting for three of our lovely, extraordinary and veryveryextraordinary friend. HAHA. Kidding.

We're not made, we were just kidding with our jokes just now. We still love you girls. Yo. HAHA. Anyways, I went home a bit early, as in 3.49pm cause my sister picked me up, she wanted to do some shopping. HAHA. Yeah. Shopping. And we picked up my brother and actually head off to Supa Save. HAHA. I like. And I'm tired.

I wanna wake up early. Hehehe. I should sleep early.

till then

w a i n e y




i like that. thewaveyougave with a supersmillle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment