Thursday, April 24, 2008

where you go?

Heheheh. LOL. XD XD. Baik mood saya hari ini. So, one more assignment to be hand in, which we will have to hand in this Saturday, then revision week. Then, exams. Ahh. I'm super nervous for the exam. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Who would be kidding this time around. I need to do my revision. Especially on those tough subjects, but then, all 5 are tough subjects to score, PLUS, everything's 3 unit.

Anyways, It's 2.33pm and I'm in front of the laptop, no, not doing revision which is very bad. Watching dramas. LOL. XD I need to stop. But, I will, I just need to watch this till Episode 5 then I'll revise. Let's hope. HAHA. I've been eating Kinder Bueno for twoo straight days and I want more. I should go out later. NNNooo. Should stay home and revise. We went to Giant straight after I went home earlier today.

We, as in me, my brother, my mum and my dad. HAHA. Cause we wanted to eat at Jollibee. Ohh, I just remembered. Misato. HAHA. XP X) Later. I need to eat them even though I had finished one whole packet of Calbee's Seaweed Flavoured Potato Chips. This food obsession is not gonna end. I dooon't think so. And, now I feel like I wanna eat those dim sum at Food Court. Should call mum or dad and take away some. HAHA. XD

till then

w a i n e y




awww. :) yourquestion one in a billion. smilee.

No comments:

Post a Comment