Tuesday, March 18, 2008

where are we?

So, I'm having a bad start for the week. I mean, receiving bad news on Sunday which no one really knew what happened and I prefer not to talk about it. Stuff's happening. This broken heart is broken once again. Each of my friends that is special to me is also having bad start. I think yesterday was our 'Can we please go and go away far?' day.

So, yeah, we actually were suppose to lunch out but an event came and erm, I actually blame it all on me. So. But since, everyone's having a bad day, Lina and Zie took a break from doing mathematics, and trust me, they almost finished it. And, we went out eating. I was in a verge of dying seriously.

To be honest, I cried twice in Ros' car yesterday. I guess, i had my emotional break down. Maybe? I don't know. Then, to clear up my mind, the four of us went to Pantai Berakas, Did u know that's my favourite beach? Well, what happened in Pantai Berakas remains a secret between the four of us.

I didn't sleep last night till 3. I cried. I hate being in this position. It hurts. Promises are never made to be broken, y'know. And, I know, that, you know I'm hurt yet hm... I don't know how to explain. Maybe, it's my fault. I'm not a good person, I don't try and I'm selfish. I cried, alone last night till 3, I knew it was 3 because I kept looking at the clock waiting for it to turn 8 am. I wanna settle this, but.

I'll stop here before people judge my relationship and how I deal with things. But, I had to let this out. I can't say it. So, I'm typing it in. And what I typed here, remains here, this is MY personal blog. I don't care with what you think, so zip it.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment