Sunday, March 16, 2008

breakdown.

So, today's sunday. HEHE. Rest day. Right! LOL. As usual, I woke up around 9-ish, I think? Anywayyyys. Yesterday, as expected, I went home at four. Cause, yeah, I accompanied Lina and Zie, but then, HAHA. Cali. Anyways, so we had mathematics first, it went well, usual stuff, presenting and such. Our lecture ended at 10 am. And, our malay tutorial starts at 11, so, we went lunch-ing first. Yeah, I didn't honestly. LOL.

So, then, went to Malay tutorial, guess who's turn it is to do his peer-teaching? X) Yeah, my special person's. HEHE. He did well and good. I mean, He did super well. I mean, I know, mine would be kinda awkward, as someone had said I have this tone when I speak in malay. LOL. I'm dead meat, I need a B in my micro! LOL. XD

Anyways, then went to the library with Via and was called by Lina when we reached the library and Lina said she's at CLT. So, went to CLT and Lina and Zie end up doing their work in CLT. I was with my lappy, listening to songs. And, I was also playing with flying, how do we spell it, stereofoam? I dunno but yeah. Ros went home early, and my special person went back to KB but I think he went eating first? So yeah.

So, went home at 4, mum and dad brought me to food court. I was hungry. x) Ordered Ice Lemon Tea and Kway Teow. Then, mum bought dim sum. Which means, I was super full when I went out the food court. HAHA. XD XD. And today, mum cook ambuyat. Well, it wasn't cook. I mean, yeah. AHAHAH. I'M FULLLLL~

till then

w a i n e y

P/S: Syg, u did great during malay. Hehehe. I knew you would do well. Plus, u were cute. HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment