Wednesday, March 19, 2008

congratulations.

So. yeah. How do I start again? Lupa ku. HAHA. I guess, things are better today. It's wednesday. Things are back to normal. I think? LOL. But yeah, I'm glad. Anyways, I know, I'm stubborn. I came to UBD late today, I mean, later than usual sampai Lina had misscalled me, Lina thought I was sick. Yeah, I'm having symptoms of people who are about to get ill. Yeahh.

Anyways, went straight to class and turns out, it was like 5-6 people only? LOL. XD XD. How many times did I cry in class today? I don't know, I lost count. Anyways, went to Jerudong during Lunch, cause we were hungry. We as in me, Ros, Lina, Zie and Via. And then back to UBD cause we had a make-up lecture + tutorial.

And then, yeah, settled things. I was being hard just now. Sorry. LOL. XD XD. And then went home, received good news. My baby brother is third in a colouring thingy. Cute. Congratulations Syahmi! I knew you could do it. Loooove you. See, see, you won something, HEHE. And, honestly his colouring was pretty! Honestly. Heheh..

till then

w a i n e y

P / S : Syg, I'm glad things worked out. Sorry for being hard on you tadi. Anddd, sorry for hurting your hand over and over again, told you to not put your hands near me. LOL. Sorry, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment