Friday, March 21, 2008

we all hate.

HAHA. So, today's Friday. BFF;s along with Tikah came. =) Hehe. Yeah, we were gossiping and such. Hehe. And, let's say, all the things that we said and talk about, stays in the house, yes? LOL. XD XD. Yeah, we talked alot and I'll surely keep it as a secret. Anyways, so tomorrow is IDK. LOL. XD XD. All of the sudden, I feel sleepy. Oh yeah, I just checked, my birthday falls on a Friday. ='( HAHA. It's okay. Which means, I can cry miserably as I'm turning 18. HAHA. I'm getting old.

Oh yeah, talking about old, YEAH, I'm still young. AU. You can't deny the fact, y'know. LOL. Sometimes, I feel like, I'm maturing in a TOOOOO early stage. I mean, I'm seventeen and I have to go through stuff. Stuff like, how do I say, well, let's take for example UBD. I mean, don't take it the wrong way, I am superbly happy that I am a UBD Under-Grad but you know, I'm already feeling the stress of teaching in school and such. And yeah, like most of my friends are still with college and still having the teenage fun life where as, I'm here. Having to deal with serious stuff.

LOL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I guess, this feeling comes all of a sudden. I wanna enjoy my teenage life! I don't wanna mature yet. LOL. I know, i know~ I'm gonna be a teacher soon but you know, I mean, I'm seventeen, I need to appreciate life and enjoy. I know, "Who says being in 20 means no fun?" but you have to understand my situation. Haha. Ehhhh, I wanna stop here. LOL.

Oh yeah, girls, I had fun. Hehe. Glad I could talk to all of you about HEHE.

till then

w a i n e y

P/S: Syg, what's so cali about "Can not malas2" ? LOL. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment