Saturday, March 22, 2008

officially.

As of 2.55pm, 22nd of March 2008. I am now single.

It was my decision. I do have to say I may regret them. But, I think it's the best for not only me but him. I like him a hell of a lot. And I mean that.

It hurts to hurt him, but it hurts more to know when you can't be the perfect girl friend. I mean, yeah. I can't say much, you know. Cause, I think it's better if I just keep my mouth shut. All, I can say is, I'm sorry. You're allowed to ask me why. But, to be honest, I wouldn't answer. Will never.

I may look like I'm happy, but deep down inside. Only I will know, yeah? To be honest, he's been the greatest. He's been an amazing BF. And, what I said when I said "You're a great guy". It's the truth, I'm not lying. You're a great guy, a nice guy and I know, how much you appreciate everything I've done for you. But.

You're allowed to say anything you want. If you wanna blame me and say I'm stupid then go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you. The reason to this, will remain as MY ONLY secret. I'm not telling anyone. Neither you or anyone.

Maybe, someday, somewhere, you'll see us back together or not. Who knows? I don't.


till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment