Monday, March 24, 2008

mood?

Don't even ask. Anyways, yeah, I will update. No worries. How's life you ask? Well. I'm okay. okayy. Let's continue. We ate Jollibee yesterday, one of the many reasons why I'm so full and I gained weight. Haha. I don't mind, I've always been under-weight, so yeah. I'm tired. And, yeah, I don't know what else to say. Anyways, so our lectures were canceled today, surprisingly. And tomorrow's the due date for Maths. Thank god, me and Fifi finished our teaching aids.

Next thing will be the malay report. I'm sooo gonna have problem with this. Help? LOL. XD XD. Well, yeah, I'm happy it's pair work. LOL. I'll start doing it soon I guess. I feel like putting my blog on hiatus. I don't know why. But I just feel like it. LOL. I mean, I'm not gonna stop blogging, no way. That's so not an option, maybe I'll cancel my FS account but not my blog nor livejournal. I don't think that's gonna happen, I mean, stop blogging.

Well, till then, if suddenly I'm not updating, no worries, I will still be alive, fine and well and WILL continue blogging. LOL..

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment