Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i'm tired.

LOL. XD XD, I'm tired. And I haven't even finish our Malay report. I'm going mental. I need to finish them asap. I wanna concentrate on peer-teaching preparation starting tomorrow, so I'm soooo gonna sleep late tonight. HAHA. Anyways, we had lectures today, English and LND. It ended quite early, I mean early.

When, I say early, our 8am lecture finished at 8.30am. Surprisingly. And LND ended quite early too. So, after LnD, me, Lina and Ros head off to McBrumby, our neewwww favourite lunch place. Zie didn't come along cause she had a meeting with Via at the Chancellor. So, I ordered as usual, Longan and Sweet and Sour Chicken. I'm full. HAHA. Then, we head off to The Mall cause Ros wanted to buy something, so yeah. I think we went there at around 11.50ish? And then, we head off to, guess where? Everyone's talking about this place for a while now. Know it? It's yeah, GIANT. HAHA.

So yeah, we went to Giant and lucky us, we came and parking. HAHA. Parking kami inda payah cari. LOL. Then, well, Giant was not how I expect it to be. I mean, I simply hasn't understand the reason to why people are crazy about it cause turns out it's like same. LOL. XD XD. No offence, building was nice and all but yeah. Then went back to UBD at 1pm, we went to an empty classroom and wanted to do work but we, well, did something else, we watched concert. HAHA. We should not have. LOL. XD XD. I went back home at 4pm, and yeah. Everything's going okay. I receive another 'Welcome to the club' greet. And, I'm feeling quite okay. I'm just hungry. I want Misato. LOL. XD.

It's been a loooooong time since I ate Misato. HAHA. SOOOOOOOON! Anyways, I need to do my report, mental saya ne.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment