Saturday, March 1, 2008

itu kamu~

LOL. XD. XD. Hellew people~ LOL. Yeah, I don't know how to begin my post but you know what? I already did~ HAHA. Anyways, I didn't update yesterday, I wanted to but I was tired. ROFL. I woke up around 7 am and I usually wake up at 9, But, there was a reason why I woke up early and the reason was, Mum wanted to bring us to breakfast out. And we did. My sister didn't cam along cause she was “ZzZzZzZz...” Yeah, sleeping. LOL. XD XD.

So, after sending Syahmi to the mosque, we head of to Azmee Restaurant and Catering. HAHA. I didn't what to order actually. I was like 'Should I order Nasi Beriani? Mee Mamak? Roti John? Roti Telor?' But, I end up wanting my mum to pick something for me and mum picked Murtabak Daging. HEHEHEH. It was nice~ A good food to start with and I ordered Bandung for my drink. Hehe. Anyways, after eating breakfast, we head off to ICC cause mum works at 8.30am. Yeah, mum's working at the Pesta Buku for the moment. Anyways, so after dropping mum off, me and dad head off to the gas station. LOL.

Before:


After


Before


After

I turned the CD player and you know how I am, I change and skip songs a lot. And, I was really in the mood to listen to 'Itu Kamu' by Estranged. And as me and dad was singing a long to the song, this was the convo that popped out.

D - “Siapa singernya? Ungu?”

W - “No~~~~ ESTRANGED~?! The one yang menang masa Anugerah Juara Lagu”

D- “Ahhh... Patut Babah macam suka lagunya!”

W - “Itu Kamu~~~”

HAHA. I know, simple yet I don't know. To me I find it funny cause the face that I gave when I say “Yang menang masa Anugerah Juara Lagu~~” HAHA. A face with full of ethuasiasm? LOL. ROTFL. And then, I changed the song to Ketahuan by MATTA. Oh, so the father and daughter sing-a-long session. LOL. And then we went home.But then, I went out again, but this time, I went to pick mum up.


But this time, with my sister. So we picked up mum and ate at Gadong Properties. Au, I eat alot. HAHA. This time, I ordered Butter Milk Chicken and Ice Lemon Tea. And, btw, I changed the Ice Lemon Tea, cause the first one tasted lemon and no sugar. X(




HAHA. Anyways, so yeah. And today is the very last day of semester. And, well, and you thought, we'll be havig fun? IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Hahaha. And yeah, I didn't get to spend much time with my special person. Cause, yeah, I just didn't and I felt kinda sad about it and kinda guilty? But. Erm. yeah. LOL. But, yeah, I did spent like 10 minutes or so and that's worthed. Hehe..

He's doing his teaching on Tuesday at Rimba, so Good Luck syg~ =) You'll do OKAY, so no worries, I trust you and I know you will be good. And, I'm doing mine on Saturday, and I'm stressed. HAHA. Our topic is "Tidak Mendengar Nasihat" Oh my god. Wish me luck. Anyways, if u read my special person's blog, he mentioned, how he's confuse with when our anniversary is and believe me, I am too. But,

Happy four Monthsary syg~ =)


till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment