Thursday, February 28, 2008

updates.

HAHA. It's been a while since I updated the blog. Well, been pretty busy lately. With presentation and a test. HAHA. Yeah, we had a test on Wednesday. It was on L & D. Yeah, Learning and Development. Anyways, I was really suppose to read on Tuesday, righty? But, LOL. Mum, Dad and I had went to Fun Donuts during like at 1 after lunch-ing at Big Papa. Cause I wanted the Almonds. HAHA.



We bought the 12 pieces, and we took 2 Almonds, 4 Ohreoo, Rice puff and others, HAHA. My favourite, ALMONDS.


YUM.. HAHAHA. Anyways, before sending mum to work, mum told dad to go to the dentist. And we did. I accompanied dad. HEHEHE. Waited for like 2 hours, I think? I mean, I finished all the song in my mp3, HAHA. And, I was doing revision while waiting. Seriously, all I can remember was Psychoanalytic theory, Behavourist, Gestalt, Cognitive and Humanistic. But, I don't remember the function. Bercali~ HAHA.

Anyways, picked up mum from work, then went home. Then, mum brought us to a light grocery shopping and Pasar Malam. I didn't wanna come along but then I did. We went to Hua Ho, Kiulap. HAHA. Kinder Bueno, Nachos. HAHA.

Notice all of us wearing BATIK? LOL. XD XD. The BATIK family. Mum likes batik and it went to us, y'know. I mean, I like batik more. HAHA. Mum's influence.



The grocery. HAHA. NOOOO. Now, everyone knows I use prefers. HAHA. Anyways, what happened this week? I know My Special Person had his SBA. Hehe. He did okay, he was really good. =) Well, that's my opinion. x)

Anyways, what else happened? I know, I went lunch-ing with Lina and Ros yesterday. HAHA. I don't remember what else. I'm tired actually. HAHA..

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment