Sunday, March 9, 2008

cut the crap!

My mood hasn't been normal these days. And yeah, I think it's the time of the month? I blame it all on that. HAHA. Anyways. Yeah, I've been busy. Very busy. And I don't know. I've been talking to some friends over the period and they had express how much they never realise that I'm a person who can rebel and such.

But then, hey, some knows, so yeah. Anyways, so semester's starting tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow~! Which means, moreeee assignments / tests. Let me just list some, OKAY?

Pelajaran Am - Lesson Plan & Micro-Teaching // Timbul & Tenggelam.
Pelajaran Am - Essay (13 April)
Mathematics - Teaching Aids // Geometry (Week 9.5)
Mathematics - Lesson Plan (Week 14)
Malay - Micro-Teaching // Bacaan dan Fahaman Darjah 1 (April)
Malay - Essay Test
English - Observation Report (15 March)
English - Micro-Teaching (Beginning of April)
L & D - Second Test (Before Revision Week)

So yeah. Let's wish me luck.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment