Sunday, March 30, 2008

tired.

HAHA. Tired saya ni. Duuuh. I was planning on uploading the picturess of food. But then, it's at my laptop, I'm currently using my sister's atm. I'm just too tired to transfer them. Anyways, I spent my day, going out. Buying materials for the peer-teaching such as Manila card, magnets, marker, files, what else?, Name tags. so yeah.

I guess most of the people are spending money on teaching aids, huh? Well, we guessed it. I mean, I think I spent over $100 for teaching aid alone this semester, haven't even add the photocopy thingy and such. But then, let's hope this time, it's gonna be worthed. Anyways, did anyone watched AF last night? I think, I finally know who I'm rooting for. HAHA. I think you can guessss.





Yeah, hiiim. I likee the voice. I mean, it's hard to sing with that voice and you may turn and sound awful but I like. HAHA. So, yeahh. Mum's rooting for Stanley, I think Sis is rooting for Riz? HAHA. I don't knowww. I mean, yeah. Haha. So, tomorrow, 1 lecture, 2 tutorial and a discussion for English. I'm tiredddd. HAHA, told you I'd update.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment