Monday, March 10, 2008

busy ku.

HAHAHAHAHA. I know. I know. It's just monday and I'm already busy. I don't know, I've been stressed a lot lately. I know, it's not good to be stress and such but um. I don't know. I guess my mind's a bit erm. And, I tend to have mood swings easily. LOL.

So, as I was thinking about when I should do my report and such but I end up making a wallpaper. Told you, I get distracted easily. Since this laptop is newly reformated and dad had installed CS3, (Usually I edit pictures in my Sister's lappy). Well, dad end up installing many many things in this laptop like Limewire, Nero, Windows Live and Logitech Webcam. Anyways, back to the story, as I was hovering over to Microsoft Words, I end up clicking on, Adobe Photoshop CS3. Darn. HAHA


Au, a simple wallpaper. HAHA. Not much jua bah. I was bored though. And, yeah, I don't show desktop icons, to me it's a mess if I do. HAHA. So, today's back to university. LOL. And yeah, as usual, we had lecture and tutorials. But we ended our lecture earlier than usual today. So, I head off to one of our lecturer's office to accompany Ros, yeah, Ros is a very good friend of mine along with Zie. And then Ros had a meeting with her PA mates so, Zie and I head off to the cafeteria, met Shimah and Sifa along the way and then texted up my special person. Just wanted to let him know that I was in the cafeteria.

But, I went back to CLT cause I wanted to accompany Ros to take some lecture notes, then went to PM UBD. And, I clashed with my special person. LOL. XD XD. I went down to the cafeteria, met up with everyone and then they joined in. So yeah. At 11, went to our tutorial class for English, no one's teaching today. And, I guess my group's turn for the teaching is on 6th of April? And, we're actually on Day 4. I still don't understand whether we need to use the RELA scheme but hey. We'll get through it eventually.

And then, I went home at 12, dad picked me up and this was the conversation;

D - "Alai kan beli tu, kereta Mercedes"
W - "Eh?? Yang atu?"
D - "Au, tadi ia nampak kereta Mercedes tu lalu. Kata alai, laju kereta tu."
W - "Inda lawa... Angah beli SUV nanti. What's the point kalau pakai kereta Mercedes when you have debts here and there~"
D - "Lagipun, kalau kan beli kereta cematu, lihat jua negerinya. Brunei bukan besar, it's better kalau pakai Mercedes masa kan jalan dari Brunei Muara ke KB."
W - "HAHAHAHA. Plus, kalau pakai kereta Mercedes bukan jua jalannya lain, sama jua jalannya dengan kereta biasa."
D - "Iatah... Kalau kan beli luxurious car, mesti fikir 100 kali."
W - "Iatah, angah beli SUV tuu.. Prado, kalau inda, Hilux saja lah bah ahh..."
D - "Asal bukan 2 seater saja~"
W - "YAY! Hilux here I come."


W a i and her obsession with Hilux AND SUV. Hilux, HAHA. It was my sister who started all this. But hey, let's do buy Hilux. Anyways, sorry if the talk about luxurious car offended anyone but that's my opinion. And, to be honest, if you want to but Merce, BMW, Lexus, be my guest, you need not talk back with what I think, it's your money equal to your choice.

So, arrived home, ate lunch. Then stayed home alone. Chatted with Zimah a bit, talked about what happened in school and such. Then, chatted with My Special Person, so yeah. Pretty much it.


till then

w a i n e y

P/s: Syg, get well soon. Take good care of your wrist. =) Sorry, if I hurt your hand more just now at the cafeteria. x) Hehe.. Didn't mean to.

No comments:

Post a Comment