Tuesday, March 11, 2008

mood swings.

So, I'm having my period and today's the first day. One sentence "Kan pengsan ku ne!" HAHA. Au, It hurts. A lot. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it but yeah, it hurts and it aches. Everything aches, from my back to my tummy. Ugh. Plus. Mood swings! I mean, one second I'm :), the next second I'm :| and then x| and then x) and then ^___^ and then =( and then =) and then :s. Yeah. Mixed emotions and mood.

Anyways, so I came to UBD around 9.40 today, and I only have Mathematics. Yay. So, I went straight to the classroom. No one's there yet but a few minutes later came most of my friends. HAHA. I think my mood was quite okay during those early moments cause the pain is still not happening YET. But, I knew the pain would come around 11. I remember the pain I felt during LnD Lectures last month. It was PAIN with a capital P, A, I and N. Went home early at 11.40ish.

Mum texted up saying dad's at the parking. So went down and right when I came in the car, LOL. Syahmi's my victim! Au, Syahmi acted as my pillow. Oh, I love my brother. Turns out mum bought Jollibee. PEARL COOLER. YAY! Feeling better. I looove mum and dad's instinct cause dad told mum to buy me chicken sticks and mum bought the pearl cooler. Oh, I LOVE.

So, ate and here I am, blogging. My plans next : SLEEEP!

till then

w a i n e y

P/S : Syg, sorry didn't get to spent time much with you today and didn't get to give you much attention. x) Pain was yeah, too much. Sorry. And yeah, sorry cause you were a victim of my mood swings too. LOL. Miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment