Friday, March 14, 2008

a MARCH 14.

Hahah. I'm tireeeeeeeeeeeeed. And, I'm not done yet. I mean, I need to find questions for maths tomorrow and I'm clueless. I need BOOKS! LOL. XD XD. I should have thought about the questions a few days ago. But then, I spent my afternoon, sleeping. HAHA. My tummy hurts so I had to sleep and take a nap. HAHA. A few incidents happen. I mean, a lot happened this past few days. Tireed.

Anyways, I need to do the observation report and another report for malay. Aiii. It seems as if it's never gonna end huh, this works. LOL. Anyways, so I went to Hua Ho Kiulap yesterday with Mum and Dad. LOL. XD XD. Wanted to buy card board, but end up buying 5m of strings. HAHA. And then went to SKH Kiulap where we bought the mounting board as my dad love to call it. And it's greeeeeeen. Syahmi loves it. HAHA. He was exciteed. I mean "Ngah~ Need some help??" Hahah. I love you syahmi.

Oh, as usual, had lecture and tutorial for PA yesterday. It went okay. I mean, yeah. Didn't get to spent much time with my special person but then we did spent time right before we went in tutorial, and I'm happy. =) Hehe. After tutorial, had a discussion with Fifi, my maths partner for the teaching aids thingy. Puzzles done. YAY. Alhamdullilah. I thought it was gonna take a long time to do but it didn't. =) Happy. After that, went lunch with Lina and Ros. Lunch-ed out at McBrumby, I ate Butter Milk, yum.

Went home, sent by Ros, thank youss. Hehe. And then, chatted with Zimah a bit then I took a nap, mum called asking "Adik di mana?" and I end up wanting to buy stuff with mum and dad. HEHE. So, saturday, I'm having Mathematics annnnd Malay. And I think, I'm staying back, I mean till 4 or so. Yeah, wanna accompany Lina and Zie, I guess. Hehe.

till then

w a i n e y

P/S : Syg, again, thanks for the food. LOL. And yeah, no worries, I did ate them. Hehe. Anyways, Miss you. And good luck for the peer-teaching, u'll do well, I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment