Friday, January 11, 2008

SOLD.

Soooo.. The family and I went out. We had lunch at Aminah Arif. Yeah, we wanted to eat Ambuyat. It's been a long time~~~ The last time we had Ambuyat was the first day of fasting. HAHA. But surprisingly, the ambuyat tasted real nice yesterday. LOL. I don't know why. And then, after eating we went checking up for the shiny. Yeah. whatever. LOL. After that we went to Q-Lap Mall cause I wanted to buy "Bags" for yeah, Uni. ROTFL. Seriously, I wasn't in the mood to buy bags.

Anyways, then we went to JP, just to show my parents where we; me and my sister, always go jogging. And I guess today's my lucky day cauuuusssseeeee, we get to see them (JP people) pack up the things that will and is sold to some other foreign company.





So, I guess they finally get to sell the simulator, ey? HM. SAD. LOL. And I think it was Alladin too. I think in total there were like 3-5 rides being packed up. I find it kinda ironic cause the last time we went jogging here, me and my sister were talking about the time when they had packed up "Pusing Lagi". And the next thing I now see is this.

The second thing that went through my mind, "OH NOESSSS! I HAVEN'T RIDE THAT ONE YET. Kambingggg." Hahahaha. I guess they are planning on renovating JP totally? I don't know but yeah. maybe?

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment