Wednesday, January 9, 2008

helllllleeeeew

YAY. FINALLY. I'm back. Well, I was back in Brunei, a few days ago but I was just plain tired. I mean, We spent one night in Temburong and 3 nights at KK. WOW. I mean, i thought we were gonna be there for 3 days and 2 nights but LOL! 3 nights. I wonder how I survived without my DAD, my MUM and my VAIN PARTNERRR; Brother! But thank god, I'M OKAY.

So, the trip. We went off at 4. Yeah, change of plans, not 4.30pm. We arrived at Limbang at around 6? Then arrived at Temburong at 7.40ish pm? Then we ate and we slept. LOL. So, the next day was the trip to KK. We woke up at 6 and yeah, had breakfast and went off. We arrived at KK's capital at around 12pm. I thought that it was kinda fast. Well, yeah. So, I think we went to this shopping mall, Wisma Merdeka? I dun quite remember, and ate lunch there. My appetitttteeeee was a bit off that day cause I just recovered from my fever so yeah.


At 1.30pm, we went to Karambunai? This was when we checked in our first hotel. Nexus Resort Karambunai. It was away from the city. I guess, 5-10 minutes drive to the city? I think we were at the Ocean wing Room, which was quite near to the Ocean, which was SUPERBLY nice. But I had one regret though. I DIDN'T BRING SLIPPERS OR FLIP FLOP. NO!!! I can't go to the beach with my shoes on. I LOVE MY SHOES. LOL. But hey. I went to the side anyways.



Took some vain pictures by myself and some With the help of my sister. Most of the pictures are not transferred yet. And most of the pictures that I did transfer are MY pictures. Don't wanna upload it yet cause I haven't edit them. I tend to edit it first then show it to people. More special as I can make people focus on what I want them to see.


Anyways, Nexus Resort was I guess, was really nice. The facilities was 5 star. LOL. I did get to log in for I think 20 minutes there. And then, There was Horse-riding! Pool. Swimming Pools. What else? The bathroom was pretty much a YAY, because there was HOSE! LOL. And, the room was nice, it was big and the outside was yeah. You can hang out outside and just watch the ocean. Yeah, certainly recommended. The service is quite okay too.

Then, the next day, we checked out from the hotel cause we wanted to check in a hotel in the city. And our choice was Tang Dynasty Hotel. The room was superbly nice, it was connected to my cousin's room. Go down the lift and there's MALL. LOL. So it was nice. But there was this tiny bit problemmmmmmmmm. The toilet~ There was no hose. OMG. I PREDICTED THIS TO HAPPEN. NO WAYSS. LOL.

Anyways, to get over the fact that there was no HOSE, we; Me, my sister and my cousin, hung out at the lounge, well, not exactly lounge though. HAHA. It was like somewhere where you wait for the lift to come up and arrive. Haha. I even went sitting there without my shoes on. So treating it like home. After like a few minutes of sitting down there, we went back in our room and watched Heroes. HAHA. Cause we wanted to kill time and that was when the door bell rang. It's time to go to the PASAR MALAM. This is the place and time where you buy REALLY cheap stuffs and you can bargain the price. I think a cousin of mine bought this bag sold initially for $90+ to $20? Yeah. BARGAIN, PEOPLE. LOL.



So, after that we went to eat. The food was late. LOL. As Bruneians would say "Lambat jua." Haha. Well, yeah. And that night we went survey-ing another hotel. Well, me, my sister, 2 of my cousin and my Amit. We went to Imperial International Hotel. We personally asked to look around the room first before booking our rooms. And the veerrrry first thing I looked at was TOILET. Hose, check. OKAY, APPROVED. LOL




So, then we went back to our hotel, as we're checking tomorrow afternoon. So, yeah. We slept. Woke up at around 7am. I watched the TV for a few seconds, and then went to the bathroom. Then at around 8, doorbell rang, My cousin is here with breakfast. We ate Nasi Lemak for breakfast. HAHA. Discuss about whether we should really change hotel and everyone said yes. So, at around10am, me, my sister and a cousin went down to shop for a while. I bought watches, I think? And a copy of Elle Magazine which I wanted to own since I saw the photoshoot leaked on the net. And then I dun remember. Haha.

So, we ate lunch first, then we checked out. And we then immediately checked in Imperial International Hotel. Oh and when you surf to their site and show pictures of the room like this one.



Trust me. It does look like that. Without the red rug, with a flat screen TV and with this one cute dentist-like sofa. HAHA. So, then we went out. SHOPPING At Centre Point Mall. I think this was the biggest mall there is? I dun know. But it was yeah, huge. The outer part looked old but the in part, ehhh. So much sophisticated. Me and my sister went shopping. Survey bags for my sister. I was, what was I doing? Window shopping for clothes? And then, we went back to the hotel cause we know that night we'll be going to another Pasar . So yeah. At 5, we went to the place bought mum anchovies and hahhaha. And then we went back cause everyone was hungry. My cousin suggested us to buy McD and eat in the hotel. And that was exactly what we did. Haha.

I bought prosperity burger. Yummy but SPICY. NOES. LOL. I just recovered. Anyways, so the next day we went shopping again, and we, what did I do? Ah, we bought something for the three of us; me, my sister and my brother. It was bracelet. My sister's and I are white while my brother's is black. But pattern are exactly the same. Since, me n my brother have most things in common like, we both wear Tiger Eye, I wanted the THREE of us to wear the same thing too. So yeah.

And then we packed up, and went home at 2pm. And arrived at 8pm. And first thing I did was "Syahmi!!!!! I MISS YOUUUUU." Hugged mum. Salam my dad. So yeah. And told everyone stuff. Like, "Bah, masakkan telur mata lembuuuuu~~~ Ma, tomorrow masak Sambal with the pusu we bought....." Hahahaha.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment