Friday, January 11, 2008

siblings tied.


I find this so cute. My sister. Me, My Brother. Yeap, me = middle one. My brother's one is black cause yeah, he's a guy. HOW I LOOOVE my siblings. HAHA. So random. But hey, I think that's what we are. The random sibling. We fight, shout and laugh together a lot. Yeah, it may seem unbelievable but trust me. And among the three of us, the loudest is probably ME. Then my sister then Syahmi, but haha, syahmi's annoying when he's loud. I mean ANNNOOOYYIINNG. HAHAHAHHAHA.

Anyways, I LOOOOOOVE MY SISTER & MY BROTHER. hahaha. I call my sister the bookworm cause she tends to bring many many many many library book. ROTFL. And I call my brother, my vain partner. Seriously! PLUS, He takes sooo good pictures of me. >___<


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment