Saturday, January 12, 2008

....

I once posted this post up to my multiply account set to specifically friends only. BUT now, I decided to share this cause I feel like I should share it and I feel that it's one of my should be read post.

Once, a friend of mine had asked me for my opinion. "Should I change myself for the one I love?" I've been asked this question, one to many times, but my answer never really change. It was still the same it is like since Form 3. LOL. I went through this process, and yeah. LOL. It was. Um, let's just say, it wasn't a good idea. I didn't really love the guy, but I adore him a lot, but yeah, now? I don't even care where the hell he is. LOL. Anyways, if u were thinking of changing yourself for your loved one (for e.x; gf/bf) ask yourself this question first, "Will I be happy if I change?" then ask "Will I still be me?", then ask again "Can I accept the person who I'm going to be?" LOL. XD. XD. In words, if you are thinking of changing, change not for others but you, yourself. IN THIS SITUATION, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU. No one else but you. I did change in the past, I tried not to be hot-tempered for someone, guess what? He didn't appreciate it, he still went for other girls. See? That's one example, why you shouldn't change for someone else. Change for yourself for god sake. No one else but you. IF THAT PERSON REALLY WANT U TO CHANGE ASK THIS "DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM?" True though, someone willl want one to change for the good, but you can never force them to. Let them decide, let them do it. And accept him for who he is. And accept every single things that make that person him or her. LOL.

December 12 '07.
Haha. At that time, I was so sick and tired of people asking me about SHOULD I CHANGE? And, at first I was "Hell no." But then I had to explain and when I was sick of explaining I posted that. Anyways. I think that from most of my post, I think you can see that I'm so not that type of person who care much about things. I guess, I just don't? I don't know. Some say I'm too selfish, well, let's see, I have the rights to be one, I 'm sick AND tired of people thinking about themselves. So, why care? I have the rights to think of only me and my feelings. I don't care much about what other says about me. I heard bad things being said suchhh as; "She's not pretty", I say "So? Why care?". Some say I'm evil? I say "Well, that's who I am..."

I guess when people hurt me, I don't hurt them back but I tend to hurt their pride, even ruin birthdays. It's usually not on purpose. But, well. I may forgive, but I may not forget. Forget, LOL. Stop being a hypocrite. I may say, oh yes, I'm over it but, LOL, I'm over it but I wouldn't let it go. It's not that I can't. I just don't want to. You may think you can hurt me easily. Well, let's see what I can do when I hurt you. So, goodbye to happiness. Do smile. Anyways. Enough rant. I don't wanna sound pissed or anything. LOL.

Oh, btw. Helding onto the past, may sometimes not be a bad thing. =)


till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment