Tuesday, January 22, 2008

peer teaching.

So. LOL. I had my very first peer teaching today. I was grouped with 2 friends of mine. LOL. They were good, btw. I was, I seriously think I did BAD. Haha. I mean, Our group was the first to present, and I was the first to teach. I was like, OMG. I mean, OMG. I just don't really know how to act. But, yeah, my friends was I guess a BIT cooperative. And, thank god, I wasn't that nervous like I was during my English presentation, last semester. Hahaha. I mean, last semester was FAST. I mean askhadflsghk fast. LOL.

Anyways, our topic was Basic Facts and Algorithm of Addition and Subtraction. My part was the addition bit. Haha. I was like kinda at the set induction and step 1. HAHAHA. OMG. I can't stop laughing when I think about it again. The set induction, was PUAHAHA. I mean, I called up people to the front and seriously, I was nervous like hell at first and then I was like "You know what, what the hell! Let's just get this over and done with!" LOL. So yeah. It was surreal, I guess. I mean, yeah. I still can't believe I finish the presentation without yeah, throwing up and having sudden nervous-ness. LOL.

And, other than me presenting, this special person of mine was presenting too. LOL. He did good. Seriously, and I thought he was cute while teaching. I'm not lying.. Hehehe.. It was just too cute. Hehe.. BTW, I'm proud of you. Hehe...

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment