Friday, January 18, 2008

okays

Anyways, I don't feel like deleting my previous post. Well, why should I exactly? Give me one reason why I should be a hypocrite. Anyways, I don't need to sound pissed or anything cause some people may just take it the wrong way so yeah.

Anyways, So, I'm thinking of changing the blog's template. Coming soon, I guess. Let's just find one perfect template then yeah. So, What else? Nothing much is going on, well, except for last night, The siblings were having a movie marathon. Well, not really a marathon. We, yeah, watched a movie; Alvin and The Chipmunks. And, officially, I'm declared as the Alvin in the Family. Well, coooool. Trouble maker. LOL. XD. XD. Sounds kinda me though. The rebellious one. Yeah.

Erm. This post sounds soooo boring. And I wonder why. I should just reallly stop posting. Yeah. Whatever.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment