Thursday, January 24, 2008

finally.

So, um. It's already the 2nd week, It has been pretty hectic and stuff. I mean, I had my very first peer teaching last Tuesday, and that was pretty hectic. LOL. XD. And preeeettty embarrassing. LOL. I mean, I don't wanna talk about it. Haha. Anyways, I went to both lecture and tutorial today for PA I. It went well, I guess~ My Tudong. AHAH. It's like my first time wearing this Silky Tudong. I mean yeah. Literally.

Anyways, so 2nd semester is kind of surprising, I mean, with the peer / micro - teaching. Teaching at schools, 3000 words essay. 6 books minimum. Uh. Yeah. LOL. But, hey, at least I get to see my special person. Hehe. It's been a long time since I hung out with him. And, I do miss talking random stuff with him. I mean, I tend to talk random stuff and he needs to layan my talks. Haha. Most of the friends can get easily annoyed with what I talk about. And sometimes I talk toooooo fast. LOL. And, I don't notice it.

My sister would usually say "Ngah~ You're mumbling again." In order to stop me from talking fast. Anyways, yeah, I'm pretty, eh, no I'm VERY happy that I get to see my special person. I don't need to mention his name, kan? The whole world know who he is. Sooo. What else. I can't wait for February to come. LOL. Wanna know why? I wanna meet up my BFFs. I MISS THEM. LOL. It's been like, 4 months? Yeah, I haven't seen them for like 4 months or so and yeah. Been talking to them a lot in MSN but It's quite different, you know. Like the way we talk face to face is much more emotional and expressive. Haha..

What else? I know. I should sooo finish watching Soulmate and 9 ends 2 out. YES. YES. Haha.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment