Friday, January 25, 2008

for you.


I thought, this deserve it's own post. The post is erm, especially for my special person, Hafiy. =)

Anyways, I know, I might not be affectionate at times, well, ALL the time, as I may seem. And at times, I'm sorry cause I'm that way. I do. But, you know, I appreciate all the big and small things you have done for me. XD. So, here, I say Thanks syg.

I know this post sounds kind of dull and plain. BUT, All, I can say at the moment is, I miss you. A lot. And I mean it. I miss spending time with you. I especially miss yeah, actually, everything. I remember when semester break had start, I missed you a lot cause I can't see you for like weeks or so.

And when semester was about to start, we kinda had a blew-off, and once again, I'm sorry. I was too sensitive, I guess..


w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment