Saturday, January 26, 2008

cravings.

Cravings. I crave for something from Misato. LOL. I wanna eat Yakiniku. Well, we almost ate at Misato but then It was closed. I forgot that it operates at 9 am till 2.30pm then at 6pm onwards. We actually went past Misato at like around 1.20pm but then, Dad said that maybe It world be a good idea, if we eat like late afternoon.

So, we sent Dad to work then mum and my sister and I head of to Hua Ho Manggis. And, what did we do there? OH. Window shopping. Aiming for something already. Yeah, me. LOL. Then, we headed of to Serusop and went in Jollibee. We wanted to drink Pearl Coolers. I LIKE. So, we realised that It was already 3.30 or so, we went to buy the fuel first, then head of to pick up mum and dad.

So, after picking up dad and mum, went straight to Misato and OMG. It's closed. Annoyed? Kinda? Upset? Yeah. LOL. I didn't remember they open like at 9 am till 2.30pm and re-opens at 6pm onwards. I was like "NO WAYS." So, then, we decided to go to another restaurant. I was quite NOT in the mood, when I came in the restaurant cause, It just sounded PASAR-y. I mean, there was this group of people, laughing their asses off and pretended as if it was their home, when people were trying to concentrate on their food. I mean, I dun mind if they wanted to ROTFL but HELLO. They were like talking LOUD. LOUD. I mean, As if they were put on microphone.

So, to get rid off the annoyance, I laughed along with this fake laughed "HA. HA. HA. HA. " and said "Cali eh! Gila. Cali berabis!" LOL. I was annoyed, OKAY. PLUS, the food, I ordered was Nasi Goreng Pattaya, Daging. Seriously, is this what you call meat? It's URAT, FOR GOD SAKE.

HAHA. See, this is how I act when I'm annoyed. But, anyways, I'm okay. No worries.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment